HELP & FAQS
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- The cost of shipping within the UK is 10 GBP, and shipping to most international destinations is 25 GBP.
- Items are dispatched within 7 - 14 days. Please contact us if you require a rush delivery and we will confirm if it is possible.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email within 48 hours of placing the order to confirm your estimated shipping date.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking details. Please note this may take slightly longer during high peak seasons.
For your security before we dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer.
For enquiries at any time regarding shipping & delivery, please email: email@example.com
- You may return your item within 14 days from purchase date.
- Items must be returned new, unused, and with all labels and garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Any designer packaging such as tags, boxes, dust bags and other elements should be included with your return.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Returns that do not comply with these regulations will not be accepted under certain circumstances.
- Items purchased online are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This is to ensure your return is covered by our returns policy and is processed as quickly as possible. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
- All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's account (including sales taxes for all EU country shipments), excluding delivery charges. International customs duties and sales taxes are non- refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU). Refunds are normally processed within 10 (ten) working days.
- Please use a reliable courier service such as DHL or FEDEX to return all items back to us and send us the tracking number.
- Items purchased online can also be returned to our Zaeem Jamal London boutique (see contact).
- For all returns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and details, requesting a Returns Form which will be e-mailed back to you.
HOW TO SHOP ONLINE
Once you have selected an item, select the colour, your size (please refer to the size guide) and click on the 'ADD TO CART' button. Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page. When you confirm your selected items to purchase, you will be asked if you want to place your order with or without a customer account. We suggest to checkout with an account as you will be able to benefit from various extras. At the next steps, you will be asked to provide your personal details, and to select the delivery and payment method.
The last step provides you with an overview of your order and allows you to check and edit any information of your order. Once you have successfully placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please note that this e-mail only confirms the receipt of your order. Once your order has been accepted and after it is dispatched, you will receive separate confirmation e-mails.
In case you need further support, please contact our customer service:
- By telephone: +44 (0)20 7100 2072
- By email: email@example.com
PRIVACY & LEGAL NOTICE
The Z FOR Z ENTERPRISES LTD, Z FOR Z USA INC and ZAEEM JAMAL (herein collectively referred to as ZAEEM JAMAL) companies worldwide recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all consumers ("you" or "user") who visit the ZAEEM JAMAL hosted or sponsored websites.
The laws of the United Kingdom shall apply to the collection of Personal Information through the Sites. The laws of the United Kingdom and other countries to which we may transfer your personal information may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your home country, if you are accessing web pages intended for United Kingdom consumers from outside the United Kingdom.
The Site uses automatic systems of traffic data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a file stored on the hard disk of the terminal of an Internet user; it does not contain intelligible information but it allows linking between a terminal and other information about User's experience on the Site and his/her preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered by the Site) provided by the Users. For Cookies disseminated by our servers, no one else may gain access to the information contained therein. This information and data are gathered directly and automatically by the Site. The information collected by cookies will be processed in order to optimize the services of the Site. We have provided cookies in connection to functions such as selecting the country, the language, the location, browsing the catalogue, purchasing products online and in general in connection with the provision of services reserved to registered customers. Each Internet browser allows the blocking or the deletion of cookies. Your Internet browser contains instructions on these procedures. Please access the information on your Internet browser if you wish to delete cookies.
You agree that any and all proposals, designs, concepts, photographs, testimonials, and other items or materials (except for your personal information) disclosed or submitted to ZAEEM JAMAL through this Website or by other means (hereinafter "Submissions") are neither confidential nor proprietary to you. All submissions become ZAEEM JAMAL's property upon submission to ZAEEM JAMAL. By making a Submission to ZAEEM JAMAL, you assign to ZAEEM JAMAL all rights, title and interests, including copyrights, in the Submission. ZAEEM JAMAL has and will have no obligation: (i) to keep any Submission confidential; (ii) to pay you or anyone any compensation for any Submission or for using a Submission; (iii) to respond to or acknowledge any Submission. You represent and warrant that no Submission you make will violate any right of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy or other personal or proprietary right. By making a Submission, you agree that ZAEEM JAMAL has the right, but not the obligation, to copy, publish, distribute or use such Submission for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional, product development or other commercial purposes, without compensation to you or to any other person. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Submission you make.
Links to other Websites
The Website may contain links to websites other than its own. These websites may contain and be governed by their own terms and conditions of use or no terms and conditions at all. ZAEEM JAMAL has no responsibility for those websites and provide these links solely for the convenience of its users. Such links may be to advertisers, content providers or other companies who may use our logo and/or style as a result of a co-branding agreement. These websites may send their own cookies to you and may collect information and use the same in a way that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Use. Furthermore, ZAEEM JAMAL cannot control these websites and external sources. Hence, ZAEEM JAMAL cannot be held responsible for those websites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those websites and external sources. In addition, ZAEEM JAMAL cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those websites or external sources.
Acceptance of terms and conditions of use
By accessing this Website, you represent and warrant that (a) you accept these Terms and Conditions of Use; (b) your use of the Website will comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ZAEEM JAMAL from all damages, costs, liabilities, suits, judgments, penalties, expenses, obligations, losses, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses), relating to or arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any use of the Website by you.
The content included on this Site is provided on an "as is" basis. ZAEEM JAMAL does not give any other warranty, express or implied, or make any representation including without limitation that the content included in this Site is complete or accurate or up to date. ZAEEM JAMAL reserves the right in its sole discretion and without any obligation or notice requirement to change, alter or edit content included in this Site.
ZAEEM JAMAL will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation for loss of profits, loss of business or of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss or corruption of data or for any type of special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage) whether arising out of your use or delay or inability to use this Site or its content whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of fraud or death or personal injury caused by ZAEEM JAMAL 's negligence.
ZAEEM JAMAL does not take responsibility for any event which is outside its reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
You agree that ZAEEM JAMAL may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. From time to time, ZAEEM JAMAL may change, alter or modify these legal terms. Any changes to these legal terms will be posted on this Site and any use by you of this Site after any such changes have been posted shall be deemed to indicate your agreement to the modified legal terms, but will not affect any orders already placed by you. If you do not agree to the modified legal terms, you should cease use of this Site.
These legal terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the courts of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear all disputes arising in connection with these conditions.